WOOPRODUCTS

The only app that lets you add products with product images to your WooCommerce store!

DOWNLOAD THE APP.

WooProducts Screenshot



ADD & UPDATE PRODUCTS

Add unlimited products to your store




SEARCH & DELETE PRODUCTS

You can view, delete, and even search your products




MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS

Manage multiple stores from the same app.

Trouble Shooting Guide

Follow These Simple Steps

Some users are having problems connecting the WooProducts app to their WooCommerce store. I've done some research and found the most common reasons. If you follow these steps 99% of you will no longer have an issue :) For the other 1% contact me directly from my site.

Update WordPress & WooCommerce!

In your admin panel on the sidebar select:

Dashboard > Updates check the box that says "Select All" and click "Save Changes".

Enable WooCommerce API

In your admin panel on the sidebar select:

WooCommerce > Settings > API check the box that says "Enable the REST API" and click "Save Changes"

In your admin panel on the sidebar select:

Settings > Permalink check the box that says "Post name" (or any of the options except for "plain") and then scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes"

Test Your Progress

We can verify that the WooCommerce API is responding correctly by visiting its URL

http://your-site.com/wc-api/v3 replace "your-site.com" with the address of your online WooCommerce store. The page should have text on it that resembles this:

{"store":{"name":"Rock Climbing Tshirts","description":...

If you get 404 or anything besides a long string of crazy text like the stuff above ^^ then your WooCommerce API isn't enabled or is mis-configured.

Try Connecting to My Store

Connect to my store to determine the point of failure

I've created a read-only access key for my WooCommerce store. Try connecting your WooProducts app to my store. This will determine whether there is an issue with your set-up or if there truly is a bug in WooProducts.

You won't be able to add products as the key is read-only but you should be able to connect and view my products under the search tab in the WooProducts app.

# URL
https://test.wooproducts.co

# Consumer Key
ck_528524533a795d8f917aed90027c035ba11e4e33

# Consumer Secret
cs_e226d7b009b5f9915b5dd3ce2fee53e527188930

QR code

Last Ditch Effort

If you're still having issues connecting then your .htaccess may be corrupt

Connect to your site with FTP or SSH find your .htaccess file in the root of your WordPress install. Open the .htaccess file in the text editor of your choice and confirm that it looks like the one below.

# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>  
RewriteEngine On  
RewriteBase /  
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]  
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f  
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d  
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]  
</IfModule>

# END WordPress

References